# YCP给s参与

# YCP给s是周四, 2月16日, and we’re asking you to join us in extending your support to current and future students through a gift meaningful to you. We are challenging 125 faculty and staff to make a gift during # YCP给s, 如果我们一起实现这个目标, our group will give a group gift to support students! Help us reach this challenge goal with a gift to the area of support you care about most."

教师 & 教职员慈善指导委员会及教职员 & 职员竞选内阁成员

想知道支持# YCP给s的其他方式吗? Sign up to be a # YCP给s Advocate and help spread the word! Click the button below or email Elizabeth Burns Frey at

2023 # YCP给s Save日期图形


  • I work at York, why should I also donate to the College?

    Gifts to York College have a powerful effect on the college’s ability to remain a premier destination for students seeking an education that integrates career preparation with a strong foundation in the liberal arts.

    It is hard to ask the community to support York if we don’t believe in our work enough to invest in it ourselves. Corporations and foundations look for high levels of support from our faculty and staff when making funding decisions, 也. 因此, your gift to the College could result in YCP receiving significantly more funding in the form of grants. Please note: York is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all gifts are tax-deductible.

  • 我的礼物真的有影响吗?

    是的! The more people who choose to give, the greater the collective impact will be. 教师 and staff giving has a direct impact on every student and helps YCP thrive.

    Support from faculty and staff members sends a powerful message to the broader community about our commitment to students and the mission of the College.

  • How is my gift going to benefit York College, my colleagues, and me?

    York has a rich history of philanthropy that has paved the way for capital improvements, 新的学术和研究项目, 以及造福约克社区的服务. 作为职员或教员, 你是YCP社区的重要一员, 当学院受益时, 社区利益. By creating opportunities for flexibility and innovation not often provided by other traditional funding mechanisms, philanthropy allows York to bridge gaps in scholarship and student-experience funding, 为创新研究提供种子基金, 改进操作. 结果是, YCP continues to be an attractive place to work and to teach—and when we continue to attract the best faculty and staff collaborators, 我们都受益.


  • 钱都到哪里去了?

    Money given in an unrestricted fashion goes to the area of greatest need at YCP; generally, this means gifts are used to maintain existing programs on campus, 以及聘请一流的教职员工, 提供最新技术, 增加学生参与的机会. It has the highest impact on the most students and student programs!

    Money given in a restricted fashion can be given to directly support a single program or field of study on campus. These monies can also be given to support student scholarships and athletics through 斯巴达式的进步.

  • 这项捐款是否可获扣税?

    是的! 宾夕法尼亚ladbrokes立博亚洲 is a 501(c)(3) organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Your gift may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Please consult your tax advisor to determine whether your contribution is deductible.


  • How much of my money is actually donated to the College?

    100% of gifts given to YCP are donated to the College. 没有给出其他来源的百分比.

    对某项运动给予的每一份礼物, 25% of the gift goes to support the overall 斯巴达式的进步, 比如恢复浴缸, 字段, 实践设施, 和招聘. The other 75% goes to the donor’s choice of sport—the teams use these funds for uniforms, 设备, 营地, 旅行和饮食.

    All gifts given to the 斯巴达式的进步 without the designation of a particular sport go 100% to the general 斯巴达式的进步 Fund.


# YCP给s
电话: 717.815.2217